Orbi RBS50 Setup | Orbi AC3000 Setup
If you are looking for an Orbi RBS50 setup, you are on the right page. Orbi RBS50 (AC3000) is a triband add-on satellite that helps you extend your existing Orbi Wifi network coverage up to 2500 square feet. Orbi RBS50 has invincible performance for speed.
This manual explains to you how to set up Orbi RBS50. Follow the smooth procedure.
Netgear Orbi RBS50 Configuration Steps
- Turn off the modem and unplug it from the wall outlet.
- Now plug your modem back into the wall outlet.
- Take an ethernet cable to connect your modem to the Orbi router.
- Press the power button on your existing Orbi router.
- Now check the light status on your Orbi router. It should be solid white.
- Place your Orbi RBS50 satellite in the center of your home.
- Connect the Orbi RBS50 satellite to the power outlet.
- Press the power button on the satellite.
- Check the light status on your Orbi RBS50 satellite. It should be solid white after some time.
- Press the sync button on the backside of your Orbi RBS50 satellite.
- Also, press the sync button on the backside of your Orbi router.
Two Different Ways to Setup Orbi RBS50(AC3000)
There are two different ways to login on to your Orbi network for setup. The first one is a wired setup and the other is a wireless setup.
Orbi Router Wired Setup
- First, confirm that your Orbi RBS50 is properly plugged into an electrical outlet.
- Take an Ethernet cable and plug one end of the ethernet cable into the LAN port of the router.
- Now plug another end of the cable into the Ethernet port on your computer.
- So, these are some steps to set up your Orbi RBS50 with wire.
Orbi Router Wireless Setup
- Ensure that your Orbi router and Orbi satellite are synced to each together.
- Open your computer and go to the wireless network list and find the Orbi RBS50 network name and then try to connect it.
- Now enter the default credentials of the Orbi RBS50.
- By following these steps you can easily do Orbi RBS50 wireless setup.
Netgear Orbi RBS50 Login
Here are some basic steps to login into your Orbi RBS50(AC3000) web interface:
- Open any web browser like google chrome, Firefox on your computer.
- Now go to the Netgear Orbi setup web page.
- Type the default Orbi login credentials and sign in to your network.
- Now you’ve entered the Orbi admin panel and get control above the Orbi Wi-Fi.
- Once carried out with the settings, hit the save button.
Orbi RBS50(AC3000) Setup Issues
Here are some Orbi RBS50 technical issues:
- Orbi RBS50 won’t connect.
- Orbi login does not work.
- Unable to access Orbilogin.com.
- Orbi’s admin password is not working.
- Failed to update firmware for Orbi RBS50.
Follow these steps to solve the issue:
- Confirm that all cables are connected to the port.
- If Orbilogin is not working in your browser, try different web browsers.
- Ensure that your Orbi router and satellite are getting proper electricity from the wall outlet.
- Use the default IP address of your Orbi router instead of using Orbi login.
- Clean all the caches, cookies, junk files, and history from your web browser.
- Check your Orbi’s firmware version if it is not updated then update that first.
If you are still confused about the Orbi RBS50 setup, contact our technical experts, and they will resolve your issue.