You’ve come to the right place if you have an Orbi router and are having trouble with the Orbi satellite not connecting to the router issue. This article will assist you in resolving the Orbi satellite not connecting problem.
Easy steps to fix: Orbi satellite not connecting
Sync your Orbi satellite to your router
- Press the sync button on your device.
- Wait for 10-15 Seconds.
- Now, on your Orbi satellite, press the sync button.
- Once again, wait a few seconds for the syncing procedure to complete.
Adjust the Orbi satellite and router’s location
If your Orbi satellite and router are out of range, then the Orbi satellite is not connecting to the router or internet. Therefore, place the router and satellite close to one another to eliminate the issue. Please double-check the location of your Orbi router and satellite as a consequence.
Restart the Orbi Wi-fi System
- Disconnect the Orbi satellite and router from the power source.
- Wait a short while.
- Connect the Orbi satellite and Orbi router to the electrical outlet again.
Don’t worry if your Orbi satellite is still not connecting to your router; simply proceed to the next stage.
Update the Orbi firmware
Verify that your firmware is up to date, as faulty firmware is a common cause of Orbi satellite, not connecting issues. Follow these procedures to upgrade the firmware on your Orbi.
- Install the most recent firmware for your Orbi device.
- Start your laptop or computer.
- Now, on your laptop or PC, open any online browser.
- Enter Orbilogin.com into the search field to log into your Orbi device.
- The firmware update website is accessible.
- After selecting the Browse Update option, upload the firmware file.
- Make sure that the firmware file you downloaded was successfully uploaded.
If you don’t know how to manually upgrade the Orbi firmware, you can do it through your mobile app.
Update your Orbi firmware from the Mobile app
- Download the app from Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Open the app and navigate to the dashboard.
- Enter your administrative credentials.
- Now, from the menu, select router Settings.
- Click the Check for Updates button.
- If an updated firmware version is available, install it.
- Follow the on-screen steps to upgrade the firmware on your router.
Reset Your Orbi Device
- Take a paper clip.
- Find the reset button on your Orbi device.
- Press the reset button with a paper clip.
- Hold down the reset button for around 10-15 seconds.
After resetting check to see if the problem with your Orbi has been resolved or not.
We hope you read all the troubleshooting steps to fix the Orbi satellite not connecting issue. However, if you are unable to resolve the problem, please contact our support team. They will resolve your problem in a matter of minutes.