How to setup your Netgear Orbi Device?
If you are not connected with your Orbi network and your modem is not giving you the proper internet then you can do Netgear Orbi setup in your place.
Here are some different steps to set up Netgear Orbi. So please read it carefully
Orbi Setup Manually
- First, plug your Orbi Device into an electrical outlet.
- Take an ethernet cable and connect your Orbi with the existing modem.
- Now plug your Orbi satellite into a wall socket.
- Press the power button.
- Now sync your Orbi router with satellite.
- Open any internet browser and type the default web address of your Orbi device.
- Now your Orbilogin page will open.
- Please type your username and password and login into your account.
- Now you can see the Orbi admin panel.
Orbi Setup through Orbi App
Netgear Orbi App lets you freely monitor and access your home wifi network from anywhere. And you can also use Orbi App for setup your Orbi device. You can download it from Google Playstore or Apple App store.
- If you find the Orbi app on the app store or play store install it on your mobile phone.
- Now create an account on the app.
- Then type your default username and password and tap login.
Now you can access your Orbi router with the help of the app.
Most Common issue with Orbi Router
- Orbi router blinking white.
- Orbilogin.com is not working.
- Orbi router is showing magenta light.
- Orbi app is not working properly.
- Orbi router purple light.
Troubleshoot the Orbi Device for Setup
- Type Orbilogin.com or Orbilogin.net in the search bar.
- If Orbilogin.com is not working then try with the default IP address of your router.
- Make sure the connection between Orbi router and the modem is proper.
- Now type the correct username and password. Make sure you are using valid credentials for Orbi login.